Saturday, November 15, 2008

French at Nine Lives

Last week was awesome. I started at Billabong and will be working with a great bunch of creative people. One of those creatives is a crazy dude that goes by the name of Claudio Kirac. On Thursday night he was invited to talk to the local Gold Coast graduating tafe students. The Billabong art department all went along, it was so good. Last night I ventured firstly to my mates folio night ( I had mine last year ) then onto the first solo show at Nine Lives gallery. French was the artist and his work is sick!! A great night to cap off a great week!

Earlier in the day I called into the gallery for a sneak peak. Joel was busy with the final touches.








And it begins


























Congrats guys!!

3 comments:

TheShyParty said...

Rad photos indeed! I like the smooth transition of nice art into maggot looseness. A perfect night out really.

ERA.culprits said...

loose as a goose. great photos as alsways bud.

Chadd said...

a literal documentation of an art show mixed with hard booze... haha great support and pics mate cheers